LITHIUM ION BATTERY SAFETY TIPS
Usage of Li-ion batteries is at your own risk!
Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn or catch fire if mishandled.
User must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
Please perform your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use.
- Do not use the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or abnormal conditions is detected during use, charge, or storage.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush or deform the battery.
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different makes, type, or model batteries
- Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
- Do not use the battery if battery’s discharge current is NOT matched with your product.
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge the batteries.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Do not use battery if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉..
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Do not use a modified or damaged charger.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Always use a protective case for your batteries.
- Keep away from any conductive debris or materials as this can cause it to short.
- Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal.
www.thevaporisland.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.